Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Belated 4th of July!

Hey Lexie! I was just wondering if you'd really write to me like you said you would. Henry's been bugging me to email you, but really, it's not my style. You can probably guess by now that I'm kinda shy. (Not everyone can be all perfect and outgoing like Henry.) But I'm really happy to hear from you. Sorry we kicked your butts so hard at Regionals. Our debate team leader/English teacher, Mr. Craig (who's uber cool, btw—he lets us bring food into his class and always gives us a free day after tests), has really been pushing us lately. Of course, you guys kinda sucked, so it doesn't make me feel like all that studying was worth it at all. LOL!

It's so cool that you have a brother and sister. Trust me, being an only kid isn't all it's cracked up to be. Honestly, it gets pretty lonely. It would be nice to have family around all the time like that, people who know your secrets and still think you're cool. At least...that's kinda how I envision it. Henry says he can't stand his brother most of the time, but I imagine if I had one, we'd be really close. At least, I hope so. Not like it matters. Ever since my parents died (long story), it's just my Aunt Nelly and me. But hey, that just means some serious pay out around the holidays! :)

Not much was waiting for me when I got home. Well, my aunt (who's not really my aunt, she's just my legal guardian) made me a cake, but honestly, she's such a bad cook that I barely touched it. The gooey filling was tasty, though...

Peach and mango? Spring peas? *gag* How can you eat that stuff?? Humans eat the craziest stuff--yeah! Like you and your veggies! LOL! I guess you'd say I'm more of a carnivore. Give me steak any day over veggies, fruits and herbs--especially garlic. I'm allergic, big time.

Dude! I'm so checking out Facebook! A shame you won't be on there, though...do you think you could send me a pic sometime? Y'know, just something to look at while I'm emailing you?

Hey stalker :), it wasn't easy to walk over and introduce myself, ya know...in fact, I probably wouldn't have. But there was something about you. I dunno, it seemed familiar. Something about your smile...

Wait a second. What would your other two guesses at my name have been??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think one of them was Archabald Finkelstien. That would have been one of my first guesses. It's a very common name.

Anonymous said...

Wow.he must be a thousand years old and he can talk like a normal teenaged human.lol.Impressive.

Vladimir Tod said...

*eyebrow* Archabald?? Seriously?

And dude...I'm thirteen. You know, lucky thirteen? Of course, maybe the only thing lucky about it is that I'm not a thousand...

Lexie Livingstone said...

Okay, Vlad, since you asked, here were my other guesses ... I could also see you as a Julian or a Wolfgang. I take karate class on Wednesdays with Archie Finkelstein, and that kid is tough, he can break a board with his bare hands.

Vladimir Tod said...

Wow...Julian sounds poetic. And Wolfgang sounds musical...and hairy.

But I'm all Vlad. :)

Erin said...

I'm enjoying your guys' correspondence!