Monday, August 6, 2007

For Your Eyes Only!

Lex,

Wow. Oh, wow. You are like me. I'm not crazy for thinking it. And I just knew I couldn't be the only one left. It makes me wonder why you'd be freaked out by the idea that I might be a creature of the night and all, but wow. It's so cool!

Okay, I hate to sound like an idiot, but what does your "tentative state" entail? See, apart from my dad...I've never met anyone else like me. Another...vampire...that is. (That was so hard to say--I hope you don't feel weird about that word. I'm just trying to get comfortable saying it to you.)

As for your questions...

Do I sleep? Oh yeah. Especially in Algebra class.

Do I feed? Not as much as I'd like. I mean, I get by on donated blood Nelly steals from the hospital she works at (her being a nurse has its perks), but the thirst I feel is never really satisfied. But I don't think I could ever feed on a person. Well, I did kind of bite Henry when we were eight, but still...

You asked about things like "hybrid" and "pure states" and whether or not I know any others like us. The truth is, I really don't know anything about our kind. I mean, my dad was a vampire, but my mom was human. And we kept our heritage a secret. Up until you, I hadn't run into anyone else like us, and my dad never really talked about others...so I'm a little lost, a lot freaked out by all this, and pretty friggin' elated to learn this about you. Tell me more!

I love the irony of Pete's birthday song! You have a great sense of humor, Lex. Not much going on here. I stayed over at Henry's last night. He ate so many Cheetos he ended up puking in the aquarium. It was totally funny. But, maybe you had to be there. On a positive note, he said he won't have to feed the fish for the next few days...

More later! (I'm hungry)

~Vlad

No comments: